Launch of ValueOptions Signature Network Offers Members Cutting-Edge Treatment Options for Substance Use and Eating Disorders
NORFOLK, Va. – ValueOptions®, Inc., a health improvement company specializing in mental and emotional wellbeing and recovery, announced today the launch of the ValueOptions Signature Network, a system of innovative treatment centers which specialize in intensive treatment options and inpatient care for behavioral health and substance use disorders.
Comprised of Centers of Excellence with proven expertise in highly personalized care, the nationwide network addresses the needs of members whose disorders have had limited response to standard treatment options. One of the few of its kind in the nation, the network, which will initially focus on eating disorders and substance use disorders, includes:
- Arms Acres in New York, which treats substance use disorders
- BHC Alhambra Hospital in California, which treats eating disorders
- CRC Health Group’s Sierra Tucson Treatment Center in Arizona, which treats eating disorders and substance use disorders
- Eating Disorder Center of Denver in Colorado, which treats eating disorders
- Pinnacle Treatment Centers/Endeavor House in New Jersey, which treats substance use disorders
- Memorial Hermann Prevention & Recovery Center (PARC) in Texas, which treats substance use disorders
- Hazelden Foundation’s facilities in Minnesota, Oregon and Florida, which treat substance use disorders
- Rogers Memorial Hospital in Wisconsin, which treats eating disorders and substance use disorders
- The Renfrew Center in Florida and Pennsylvania, which treats eating disorders
- Timberline Knolls in Illinois, which treats eating disorders
- Valley General Hospital in Washington, which treats substance use disorders
Plans to expand the number of substance use and eating disorder treatment centers within the ValueOptions Signature Network are scheduled throughout 2014. The expansion will also include the addition of several new mental health treatment specialties including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), complex child/adolescent disorders, borderline personality disorder, first episode psychotic disorders, treatment-resistant depression and bipolar disorder. The company has established an advisory committee of national experts to offer guidance in enhancing the network and its supporting policies and procedures.
"We are extremely pleased to launch the ValueOptions Signature Network with such prestigious and well-respected treatment centers,” said Dr. Hal Levine, ValueOptions’ Chief Medical Officer. "Over the years, we've developed a strong relationship with all of the organizations that are part of the launch, their participating facilities and clinical staff. As a result of these close collaborations, we are confident that our members will receive high quality care to help ensure they have the best opportunity for recovery.”
The Centers of Excellence within the ValueOptions Signature Network are selected based on proven experience and expertise in designing individualized treatment plans, adherence to evidence-based best practice, quality member/family services, and a multidisciplinary approach to discharge planning that supports continuity of care and transition back to the community. All of the participating facilities have signed a memorandum of understanding with a commitment to continue delivering effective clinical outcomes, quality informed service delivery, and active coordination to ensure continuity of care.
ValueOptions Inc. is a health improvement company that serves more than 32 million individuals. On behalf of employers, health plans and government agencies, we manage innovative programs and solutions that directly address the challenges our health care system faces today. A national leader in the fields of mental and emotional wellbeing, recovery and resilience, employee assistance, and wellness, ValueOptions helps people make the difficult life changes needed to be healthier and more productive. With offices nationwide and a network of more than 130,000 provider locations, ValueOptions helps people take important steps in the right direction. We help them live their lives to the fullest potential. Visit www.valueoptions.com for more information.