An innovative, nationally recognized program, the Eating Disorder Center offers expertise and results that come from caring for more than 10,000 residents since opening nearly 20 years ago.
Whether you are young or old, female or male, suffering from an eating disorder alone or challenged with the complexities of a co-occurring disorder, the Rogers Eating Disorder Center can help. Our goals are to help you become nutritionally and medically stable, provide structure and skills to help you face your challenges, and overall, to help you find the resilience you need to achieve and maintain recovery.
Rogers Eating Disorder Center offers:
- a physician-led team of professionals, all focused on you and your individual treatment plan
- a safe, serene setting on nine acres of prairie and woodlands, with separate housing for adults and teens
- a cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) approach with an emphasis on graduated exposure and response prevention (ERP)
- specialized treatment for males with eating disorders, dating back to 1997
- treatment for complex, co-occurring disorders
- demonstrated outcomes as measured and evaluated for more than 15 years
- dedicated inpatient care and specialized outpatient care nearby
We care for adolescents ages 12 to 17 and adults. For children ages 6 to 12 with disordered eating, comprehensive care is also available at our Child Center residential program.
What We Treat
- anorexia nervosa, binge eating disorder, bulimia nervosa
- body dysmorphic disorder (BDD)
- unspecified eating disorders, such as orthorexia nervosa and avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID)
- eating disorders in conjunction with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), anxiety, depression, substance abuse or posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), body-focused repetitive behavioral (BFRB) disorders, such as hair-pulling and skin-picking
Call 800-767-4411 to make an appointment for a free screening or request a screening online.