Happy holidays! As the year ends, we reflect on all we are grateful for – being able to make a difference in you or your family’s lives is something we truly appreciate.
2014 has been a groundbreaking year for Rogers. We treated more patients this year than we have in our 107 year history.
- “The ropes course left a very large impression on my wife and I, and it carried a lot of weight in our relationship as a whole.”
- "Process group-hearing from and talking with the girls, seeing them interact, support each other and encourage each other.”
- “The group program of the clients. It was good to hear the input from other affected adults.”
- “It was great to have all our questions answered and to be able to talk with the therapists and nutritionists.”
- “The availability of all parts of the treatment programs helped us get an overall picture of our daughter’s treatment.”
- “CBT presentation affected us most directly because its content is what will help, upon discharge multiple times per day.”
- “The fire with experiential therapy was very powerful and healing. Thanks for what you are all doing.”
- “My behavioral specialist and members of my multi-disciplinary team were life changing. Prior to services I stopped working due to anxiety. Since Rogers I've returned to my private practice providing surgical procedures. Having the ability to simulate these procedures at Rogers while the behavioral specialist coached me made transitioning back to work possible.”
- “Thank you for the return of my son. He has completed his first semester of college. Our hope was the reduction of OCD, anxiety, and depression but Rogers surpassed our expectations and now our son is thriving.”
- “Thank you. Please tell the residents not to give up and the necessity to continue the course no matter how much their OCD or anxiety tells them otherwise.”
Everything we do at Rogers is centered around patient care – for every adult who learns to live their life, every parent who regains the child they once knew, every family that can move forward.
On behalf of everyone here at Rogers, we want to wish you, your family and friends a joyous holiday season and a prosperous 2015!